Being a major energy provider, we are bound by several Government regulations. Select from the following to find out more about our:
- Guidelines for anyone conducting work on our network.
Electricity network pricing and information
- Electricity network pricing, contracts, and relevant documents for download.
Statement of Business Ethics
- A Guide to Contractors, Consultants, Suppliers, Tenderers and Business Partners.
Statement of Corporate Intent
- Year ending 30 June 2017.
Carbon Tax Removal Substantiation Statement
Heritage Asset Management Strategy (HAMS)
- Prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Heritage Council of NSW State Agency Heritage Guide and the Heritage Act 1977 (NSW). This document is currently being updated. For any enquiries related to the Heritage Asset Management Strategy please contact Karina Noel-Anderson on 02 6588 4876.
- Visit www.heritage.nsw.gov.au
and enter Essential Energy
in the search box to find information about Essential Energy's s170 Heritage Register Inventory.